Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Snow Day!

So today was our second snow storm of the season.  School was canceled, since yesterday was a holiday today made a bonus day of 4 days off!  I stayed home and worked from home... sat on the couch and typed all day!  So many brides e-mailing about having their wedding with us, I felt like I couldn't keep up!  5pm came and I was mentally done!

Ron kept busy shoveling, the snow storm last week took the snow blower out of working order so shoveling it was.  I admit I only went out at the very end to help shovel the end of the driveway, freezing rain had set in so the driveway was glare ice!  I hope the roads are better by tomorrow.

This past weekend was my family holiday party at Shane's house- a meat eaters delight!  Ribs, Chicken, Steak and Pulled Pork- take your pick!  We had fun even Crystal and Jon were able to make an appearance for 24 hours!  It was great to see them.  Leah and Logan finally decided to come too.  All was good.

Well upcoming is the Disney Princess Half- time to get my act together! I was in much better shape around Oct then the holidays hit- halloween costumes then the cold came and my energy level went down.  Then Christmas came and I was busy buying and wrapping and getting ready.  So enough of the excuses... I'm on day 3 in a row of getting back in shape.  I did put on my official running skirt today only to find out that I've gained a few inches over the holidays.  BLAH!!!  Oh well re-focus!

Time for bed, my body is definitely ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment