Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So tired of snow!!

I can't believe how much snow we've gotten so far they just said on the news (Boston Station) we've gotten 70inches so far!  The record is 100inches back in 1996 I think it said.
Here are some pictures of the beginning snow up until today- notice how high the snow is now!!
Here is the first storm- see how you can see the tree in our front yard?

The Girls

Eating snow?


Add caption

Here's the latest snow storm- Ron taking off the snow and Ice

Madison shoveling the driveway

Serena got some snow in the face ...

So Here's our front yard now look at the tree!!!        



                       




I've been lucky enough to be able to work from home these past snow days.  I did drive in one day this month that we had 1-2 inches in the morning, the cold was below 0 degrees so it was making the ground so cold that the snow was turning to ice as soon as it hit the ground.  Cars were off the road everywhere, I've never seen so many cars off the road, I counted 12 off the road between Manchester and Exeter!  I hated that ride in to work.  Luckily the snow ended before I had to drive home.

Well enough said about the snow... come on spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment